If only I wanted to be something boring

OK, so I haven't written for a while now. Been busy with stuff.

Just felt like writing a note.

I've looked around a lot of different websites now trying to find a job I'd like to do. I've applied for a bunch, but nothing really stood out a lot and had my name all over it. It's quite depressing when you think about it. If I were a web developer or into accounting or telesales and stuff like that, I'd have people throwing jobs at me like there's no tomorrow.

But no.

I want something else.

And I can't find it.

I even went to have a look at available online courses, because hey, wouldn't that be a bit of a neat idea? Distance learning while working and all that. Yup. Like psychology, I'd enjoy that. Open University had degrees and stuff you could take, made up of loads of different little courses - each costing around £500. What, am I MADE of money?! Fuck off!

What I really want to be is a regression hypnotherapist, animal communicator and interior decorator/Feng Shui consultant. Is that too much to ask? I'm afraid so. :( Best go find me some educations into hypnotherapy and Feng Shui, because I already know where to get the animal communication from. I've already been on one of them! (Different story, one which I should've written about here actually.)

I've also, since yesterday, enjoyed the sheer bliss of being a CaféPress shopkeeper. Yay me! :D Ogle this:

http://www.cafepress.com/area53 and
http://www.cafepress.com/svenskahogwarts

I'm off to bed. Wish I knew where I put that notebook where I put printouts of those animals I am supposed to talk to. Oh well, I still have 'em saved on my computer.

'Night.

Comments